2022 Fall Thursday Dayton Session I
Welcome to Dayton Fall leagues!
The format for this session will be:
- The league will be 4 weekly sessions with 4 teams, gender ratio will be dependent on registration.
- You can sign up with up to 1 other player, but they must also choose you to play with.
- Teams will play 2 games each week, and ties are allowed.
- 1 quick timeout per team, per game.
- The final week is a tournament.
- You will receive your team assignment and final schedule AFTER registration, usually a few days before the start of the league.
- You must be at least 16 years of age or older to participate.
- The format is subject to change depending on the actual number of registrants.
- This league will be played outdoors at Oak Grove Park, 1790 E Social Row Rd, Washington Township, OH 45458. We will have lights and the field is natural grass, not turf.
We prefer that you pay online, which can be done with a Credit Card or PayPal. Please be sure to sign the online waiver, too, especially because they reset in the new year.
We are offering two price options for anyone who needs financial assistance. Feel free to use which payment works best for you. If the payment is still a concern, please reach out to Liz Anderson, Director of Operations (email@example.com) with requests for consideration.
Fall Dayton Session I Schedule:
Thursday, August 18, 6-9 PM
Thursday, August 25, 6-9 PM
Thursday, September 1, 6-9 PM
Thursday, September 8, 6-9 PM - Tournament & Party
Details for an end-of-season event/party is still TBD, but tentatively we'll shoot for Archers and communicate close to the last week.
If the league reaches capacity (60 players total) there will be no subs accepted so signup soon. If we do not reach capacity subs will be considered.
This is the league status, you may check your status here.
- Aug 9 2022 at 05:00 PM to Aug 17 2022 at 07:00 PM
- $30 or $20
All players must have a waiver/release on file with Cincinnati Ultimate from a previous 2022 league.