2023 Spring Sunday Womens
Welcome to Youth Ultimate Cincinnati's (YUC) Spring 2023 Season!
YUC Coaches & Players Manual can be found here.
Please use this page to register your player for their respective team, which can be selected in the registration process.
Prior to beginning practices and/or games, players must have all appropriate forms completed: our Cincinnati Ultimate waiver and the included Medical release, but which must be completed online. All players (under age 20) must be listed under a parent’s account, and the parent must sign the waiver and fill out the medical release for their children. We will not accept paper waivers. The registration process for youth players is = https://cincyultimate.org/upload/youth_registration.pdf
This league will cost $40 per player, which can be paid online through PayPal or with a credit card. To pay with a credit card, use the PayPal payment system that this registration will point you to on the payment page of this registration process. You do not need to have a PayPal account if you wish to pay with a credit card.
The field locations for Youth Ultimate Cincinnati are Wyoming, Moeller, Lebanon, St. Xavier, and Mason (Milford and Indian Hill are backup locations). Field numbers are below:
Fields 1-2: Wyoming Recreation Center, 9940 Springfield Pike, Cincinnati, OH, 45215
Fields 3-4: Lebanon Vandegrift Stadium, 300 Miller Rd., Lebanon, OH, 45036
Fields 5-6: Moeller High School, 9001 Montgomery Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45242
Fields 7-8: Mason High School, 6370 Mason Montgomery Rd., Mason, OH 45040
Fields 9-10: St. Xavier High School, 600 W. North Bend Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45224
Fields 11-12: Sycamore High School, 7400 Cornell Rd., Montgomery, OH 45242
Game Rules for YUC Spring Season 2023:
- Games for YUC are to 15 points.
- Hard cap at 90 minutes. When the cap is on, finish the point, then the game is over unless tied. If tied after finishing the point, then play a universe point.
- Even if the game does not start on time, it must end on time.
- One time out per half. No time outs after the 90-minute mark.
- For halftime, at 40 minutes, finish the point. If no team has reached 8 points, then add one to the higher score, and take halftime when one team has reached that new total.
- Liz Anderson Ian Stevens
Jan 1 2023 - Dec 31 2023 12:00 to 05:00 PM
Cincinnati, OH 45209